Speed Cash Now
Receive Cash from Saudi Arabia…in seconds!
Speed Cash Now offers the facility to receive cash from family and friends through Saudi Arabia's premier bank…fast, free and conveniently!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
What is the funds delivery Turn-around Time?
Beneficiary will receive cash in 5 to 10 minutes from the time he/she completes the form and hands it over to the Customer Relationship Officer.
How much money can I receive through Speed Cash Now?
You can maximum receive an amount equivalent to USD 8,000.
In which currency can I receive the amount?
Money will only be received in PKR.
If I am an account holder can't the amount be directly credited into my account?
Yes, the amount can also be directly credited into your Samba Bank account. All you need to do is open an account with Samba Bank Limited, and inform your Samba Account Number to Remitter in Saudi Arabia.
How will I claim the money in cash which is transferred in my name?
To claim the money, the beneficiary will have to go through the following process:
- Visit any Samba Branch
- Fill in the acknowledgement form. Some of the mandatory fields are:
- Name of the beneficiary
- Remittance code. This is a special eight digit code provided by the remitter to the beneficiary directly
- Amount in PKR
- Beneficiary's CNIC No.
- The beneficiary will attach a Copy of the CNIC to the acknowledgement form. He / She will also carry his/her original CNIC for verification purpose
- Beneficiary will hand over the acknowledgement form to the Customer Relationship Officer who will forward the request for verification and further clearance
- At the cash counter the teller will issue the amount in cash to the beneficiary
Is it mandatory to carry the original CNIC?
Yes, original CNIC is mandatory for verification purposes. This is a minimum verification requirement. In some cases the Customer Relationship Officer can also ask for other original identification, including but not limited to driver's license and valid passport in case of non-residents.
Can someone else on behalf of the beneficiary collect the money?
No. the beneficiary in person has to visit the branch and claim the remitted amount.
Can I send money from Pakistan to Saudi Arabia or any other country through SpeedCash Now?
No, through Speed Cash Now you can only receive money in Pakistan from Saudi Arabia.
Are there any charges on Speed Cash Now?
Yes, charges are applicable only on transaction below USD 100. All transactions equal and above USD 100 are free of charge for both the remitter and beneficiary.