Your privacy is important to Samba Bank limited & its affiliates. This is why we are committed to our Privacy Promise for Consumers.
Samba Bank limited Privacy Promise for Consumers:
While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is our customers' trust. Keeping customer information secure, and using it only as our customers would want us to, is a top priority for all of us at Samba Bank limited and its affiliates. Here then, is our promise to our individual customers:
1. We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
2. We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers, which includes advising our customers about our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
3. We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
4. We will not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, have been authorized by the customer, or are required by law. Provided that certain customers information may be provided to the group companies and affiliated concerns of Samba Bank Limited.
5. We will attempt to keep customer files complete, up-to-date, and accurate. We will tell our customers how and where to conveniently access their account information (except where we are prohibited by law) and how to notify us about errors which we will promptly correct. We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that customer privacy is respected.
This section explains our policy regarding any personal information you might supply to us when you visit this site. Our goal is to protect your information on the Internet in the same way that we protect it in all the other ways we interact with you: in branches, at ATMs, and on the phone.
1. You can visit this site and find out about our products and services, read our Corporate reports, check on career opportunities, or get a news update and other value-added services without giving us any information about yourself.
2. If you do provide personal information, such as address, e-mail, telephone and fax numbers, as well as demographic and customer identification, we will not disclose (share, sell or divulge) it to external organizations except the group companies and associate concerns of Samba Bank Limited unless we have informed you, been authorized by you, or are required to do so by law. We will maintain this information, as well as your business activities and transactions, according to our usual strict security and confidentiality standards.
This policy is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. All disputes arising out of or in connection with this policy shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.