The process is extremely simple and explained below for your ease of reference:
- Submit your Digital Roshan Apni Car Loan Application along with uploading your supporting documents.
- Upon successful submission, you will receive a confirmatory message on your registered email address.
- We will contact you and your nominee for brief introduction and validation of the information provided by you in the Roshan Apni Car Loan Application Form
- Post validation, we will ensure the processing of your Roshan Apni Car loan within 5 working days.
You are eligible to avail Roshan Apni Car Auto Loan facility based on the following:
- Roshan Digital Account holder with Samba Bank Limited
- Nominee residing in Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad and Islamabad (or nearby cities)
- Minimum Monthly Income
- USD 3,000 for NRPs residing in UAE or KSA (or equivalent amount)
- USD 4,000 for other countries (or equivalent amount)
- Self-Employed (Monthly remittances sent through Samba Roshan Digital Account will be considered as monthly income)
- PKR 200,000 for NRPs residing in UAE or KSA
- PKR 300,000 for other countries
Information and documents provided by you while opening your Roshan Digital Account would be assessed for processing of your Roshan Apni Car loan.
In addition, we require the following at the time of loan application;
- Proof of Income
- For Salaried Individuals - Salary Slip/Certificate and 3 months’ Bank Statement reflecting monthly salary credits
- For Self-Employed Individuals – 6 months’ Bank Statement
- Credit Bureau Report from the country of stay
If required, we may request you to provide other updated supporting documents.
For assistance towards selection of car, insurance options and loan installment plan, Please click here.
Roshan Apni Car comes with comprehensive insurance coverage throughout the financing tenure of the loan facility from reputed insurance companies. Details have been provided below for further information.
Details of Value-Added Services (VAS) include:
Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertain market conditions and production issues, the delivery of vehicles may be delayed. Any price increase shall be applicable at the time of delivery.
Have Questions? Click here to view FAQs