Samba Debit MasterCard Features
- Withdraw cash at local and international ATMs.
- Pay for goods and services at MasterCard POS retailers in Pakistan and abroad.
- Transfer funds to other Samba accounts or to any other account with a 1LINK member bank.
- Pay utility bills and top-up your cell phone balance.
- Access multiple accounts from a single card.
- Up to 3 Supplementary/Add-On Cards for your loved ones (optional).
Samba Debit MasterCard ® Fees & Charges
Samba Debit MasterCard comes with amazing features at affordable charges. Please click on the following link to see our schedule or charges:
Fees & Charges.
Samba Debit MasterCard FAQs
What is Samba Debit MasterCard?
Samba Debit MasterCard is an internationally accepted MasterCard ATM / Debit Card that is linked to your Samba Bank account, allowing spending on shopping outlets and cash withdrawals at ATMs.
What is the difference between a Samba Debit MasterCard and a Credit card?
A Samba Debit MasterCard allows you to pay for your purchases using your own money through the MasterCard network, while a credit card provides you with the ability to access credit, which you then repay at a later date.
This means with Samba Debit MasterCard you can access the MasterCard network using your own funds without worrying about receiving a credit card bill at the end of each month.
How do I make a purchase using my Samba Debit MasterCard?
- On your purchase the cashier will 'dip or swipe' the Card and give you a charge slip.
- Check the transaction amount and sign the slip or in some countries abroad you may be required to enter your 04 digit ATM PIN.
- Once the transaction is complete, the amount will be deducted from your Samba Bank Account.
How long is my Card valid for?
The validity period of the card is 5 years from the date of issue.