Pakistan Single Window (PSW)
- PSW is an integrated digital platform that allows parties involved in trade and transport to lodge standardized information and documents with a single-entry point to fulfill all import, export, and transit-related regulatory requirements.
- Current process of EIF and EFE in WEBOC will be substituted with real time exchange of data via Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) mechanism between Customs and Banks through PSW platform.
- Banks’ core banking systems and PSW shall have a 2-way communication where customer’s static data, financial information of underlying trade transaction, import/ export payments information and goods declaration (GD) data shall be shared with each other through EDI.
- PSW is based upon pre-approved banking profiles of the trader after due diligence by the banks. Trader will not have to approach his/ her bank each time for approval as long as transaction remains within the parameters approved by the bank.
- Once trader is registered and profile is approved by the bank, he/ she is free to conduct uninterrupted trade transaction without any further referral to the bank.
- To conduct trade transaction in PSW, trader will have to get himself/ herself registered on the PSW website at https://www.psw.gov.pk/ by following the simple 6 steps registration process as demonstrated in ‘How to Register’ tab.
In case of any issue related to PSW, trader may contact PSW Help Desk as per following:
firstname.lastname@example.org – PSW Email Support
email@example.com – SBP Facilitation Desk
051-111-772-772 – PSW Helpline
https://docs.psw.gov.pk/ – User Manuals/Demo Videos