Electronic Funds Transfer
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) is transfer of money from one bank account to another either within same or to any other financial institution initiated through alternative delivery channels (ADCs) such as POS terminals, ATMs, mobile banking, internet banking, phone banking, branchless banking platforms, PRISM/RTGS and any other channel as and when permitted by SBP.
Type of Transactions:
- Samba Account to Account Funds Transfer (within relationship)
- Samba Account to Account Funds Transfer (across relationship)
- Inter Bank Funds Transfer (1Link member banks)
Following are the ADC channels offered by SBL through which customer can initiate EFT transactions.
- Samba Bank ATMs
- Internet Banking
- SambaSmart Mobile Banking
- Samba Phone (within Samba only)
- RTGS through PRISM (real time transfers)
Your Samba Debit Card is an instrument which can be used for funds transfer.
Channel wise EFT Daily Limits (PKR):
||Samba Debit MasterCard (blue)
||Samba Debit MasterCard (gold)
||Samba PayPak Card (classic)
|Funds Transfer through Internet Banking / ATM Machine /Mobile App / SambaPhone
|IBFT through Internet Banking / ATM Machine /Mobile App
EFT Fee, Charges and Tax
For details related to fees and other charges applied on Electronic Fund Transfer, please visit
Lost or Theft Reporting:
In case of loss/theft of a payment instrument (e.g. Debit card or Prepaid Card) and credentials (e.g. Internet Banking Username & Password, ATM PIN), please report to SambaPhone 24/7 at (+92-21) 11 11 SAMBA (72622). Samba will immediately block your card. You are protected from any fraudulent transactions made on your card from the time you notify Samba.
EFT related Error/Dispute/Complaint reporting process:
For reporting any error in your Electronic Fund Transfer generated from any ADC channel or to provide us with your valuable feedback on Electronic Funds Transfer you can contact us through any of the following channels:
- SambaPhone Banking
- Call us at +92 21 11 11 SAMBA (72622)
- Samba Branches
- A complaint Form is readily available in the Branch. You can fill out the complaint form and hand it over to the Customer Relationship Officer/ Relationship Manager
- Drop the complaints in the drop boxes placed in all branches
- Dispatch it to us on the below mentioned address
- Samba Bank Pakistan: Customer Care Unit SAMBA Bank Limited,
- Head Office, Ground floor, Arif Habib Centre, 23 M.T. Khan Road, Karachi, Pakistan.
- You can also drop us a note anytime at Samba.Care@samba.com.pk
- Fax Number: +92-21-32460431
- As a proof of registration a complaint number will be sent to you through an email, SMS or letter. For all future correspondence on your highlighted issue, please mention the complaint number provided to you.
- Rest assured your problems and complaints will be swiftly and efficiently resolved. We will reply to your EFT complaint within 10 working days.
- Kindly provide us the following information along with your complaint:
- Date of Complaint
- Customer Name
- Branch Name
- Account/Debit Card Number
- Postal Address
- Contact details (Email, currently active mobile number)
- Supporting documents (if any)
You should expect to receive:
- Same day acknowledgment of the complaint.
- Intimation of the complaint resolution within 10 working days of the lodgment.
For unsatisfactory resolution of your complaint, you may write to Banking Mohtasib Pakistan, Shaheen Complex, M.R. Kiyani Road, Karachi.
+9221-99217334-38 Or visit www.bankingmohtasib.gov.pk
Disclosure of Account Information to Third Parties:
We will disclose information to third parties about your account or the transfers you make:
- when it is necessary to complete the transaction;
- in order to verify the existence and condition of your account for a third party, such as a credit bureau or merchant;
- in order to comply with government agency or court orders or other legal process;
- if you give us your prior written permission.