Open a whole new world of possibilities. A sound retirement plan helps you reach for new horizons and pursue other lifetime goals with confidence. A Samba Retirement Plan enables you to plan for long-term financial requirements and protect your family from future uncertainties as well.
- Your savings are invested in the fund of your choice managed by Jubilee Life Insurance Co’s Life investment experts, who ensure that your savings are optimized and well managed.
- If you continue your plan for a period of more than 4 years, you will be entitled to Continuity Bonus, whereby your investment will grow at a faster pace
- Option to invest your extra savings and top up your investments at any time during the term of your policy
- Option to withdraw your funds (either fully or partially) after the completion of two policy years
- Assures your family or loved ones a guaranteed level of life insurance protection while you save for your retirement
Jubilee Life offers a free look period of 14 days during which you can review your policy’s terms and conditions and cancel the policy, if you choose to. Your premium will be refunded on receipt of written request within 14 days from the date of receipt of policy document. Jubilee Life reserves the right to deduct the expenses incurred on medical examination(s) of the customer in connection with the issuance of this policy.
In addition to the above, you can also opt for the following benefits:
- Family Income Benefit: In case of your death, an additional stream of regular income will be paid until the expiry of a defined period to the family of the life assured in addition to other benefits
- Accidental Death: An additional amount will be paid, in case death occurs due to an accident
- Waiver of Premium: If you suffer from an illness or disability and are unable to work for at least six months, the premium from the next premium due date will be waived
- Managed Fund: The objective of the fund is to maximize capital appreciation by investing in a balanced portfolio of a wide range of shares, government and other fixed income securities and cash deposits.
Yaqeen Growth Fund: The objective of the fund is to provide an opportunity to investors who prefer low risk with reasonable returns from a portfolio of highly liquid investments with minimal exposure to market fluctuations.
Meesaq Fund: The objective of the fund is to provide an opportunity to investors who want interest free returns. The instruments in which Meesaq Fund invests are selective stocks, sukuk bonds, short-term deposits of Islamic banks, Islamic mutual funds and fixed income funds of Islamic banks and other valid interest-free investments.
Capital Growth Sarmaya Fund: The objective of the fund is to maximize returns to policyholders by investing in a diverse portfolio of asset-backed investments such as shares, term finance certificates and bank deposits.
- This product is underwritten by Jubilee Life. It is not guaranteed or insured by Samba Bank or its affiliates and is not a Samba Bank Limited product.
- The past performance of Jubilee Life funds is not necessarily a guide to future performance. Any forecast made is not necessarily indicative of future or likely performance of the funds and neither Jubilee Life nor Samba Bank will incur any liability for the same.
- A personalized illustration of benefits will be provided to you by a sales representative. Please refer to the notes in the illustration for detailed understanding of the various terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the Policy Document for detailed understanding of the various terms and conditions.
- Samba Bank Limited is acting as a distributor of Samba Retirement Plan on behalf of Jubilee Life and is not and shall not be held responsible in any manner whatsoever to any person, including but not limited to the insured customer(s), beneficiary (ies) or any third party.
- Jubilee Life Insurance Company Limited is the underwriter and provider of this insurance cover and shall be responsible for settlement of claims to the insured customer(s) or beneficiary (ies).