Open yourself to a World of Banking Convenience!
Starting up a banking relationship was never so easy. Being a Pakistani resident individual (with a valid ID), you can now open Samba Asaan Account in Pak Rupee in singe or joint capacity with a minimum initial deposit of as low as PKR 100.
Features & Benefits
- Choice of opening a Current Account or a Savings Account
- No Minimum Balance Requirement
- No Account Maintenance Charges
- Simple Initial Documentation Requirement
- One-Pager Account Opening Form & Hassle Free Account Opening
- Banking on Subsidized Charges
- 24/7 SambaPhone Banking Service
- Samba Online - Internet Banking Facility
- Un-limited SMS Alerts Facility on all your Banking Transactions
- Inter-Bank Funds Transfer Facility (IBFT) through ATM Machine & Internet Banking
- Samba Master ® /Pay Pak Debit Card with Secured Chip and NFC enabled Technology
- Growing network of Online Branches across Pakistan
These are the exceptions to Debit / Credit Turnover defined for the balances which can be maintained in the Asaan Account
- Inward Remittances subject to proper analysis of transaction and evaluation of risk
- Credit of Profit on Samba Asaan Saving Account
- Bank Charges, government taxes or levies from competent authority
* Terms and Conditions Apply
All you need to submit is any one of the following valid document as a proof of identity for opening of Asaan Account
- Computerized / Smart National Identity Card (CNIC / SNIC)
- National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP)
- Pakistan Origin Card (POC)
- Alien Registration Card (ARC) issued by National Aliens Registration Authority (NARA)
- Pension Book
- For Minors: Copy of Form-B, Birth Certificate or Student ID card along with copy of guardian's ID from the above options
If you are regular transactor and know that your total credit balance shall not exceed PKR 500,000 with total monthly debit limit of PKR 500,000, then Samba Asaan Account will just give you the banking convenience and consistent service quality that you always wanted.
*Terms And Conditions Apply.