Apply Now for Digital Account (Non-Resident Entity/Organization)
Build your international business with a partner that has an impeccable track record, vast experience and a global footprint. Samba Bank Limited takes immense pride in offering personalized, bespoke banking solutions to corporate clients.
Dedicated relationship Management Team across Pakistan.
Open your account digitally in Pak Rupee and selected Foreign Currencies. Repatriate your funds whenever you want.
Access world-class Online Banking and sophisticated Trading Services.
Invest digitally in Bank Deposits and Government Securities with unmatched returns on investment.
Let’s Set Up Your Bank Account
It will only take 15 minutes for you to fill this Digital Account Banking Form. To begin with, all you need is a camera enabled device and few important documents which are listed below as per your business type.
REMOTE/DIGITAL ACCOUNT OPENING OF NON-RESIDENT LEGAL ENTITIES
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS BANKING JUST GOT A LOT MORE POWERFUL
In order to facilitate legal entities incorporated/registered outside Pakistan, majority owned and controlled by Non-Resident Pakistanis (NRPs) and/or Non-Resident Pakistan Origin Card (POC) Holders, Samba Bank Limited offers customers with fast track digital account opening facility backed by our superior service and cutting edge technology to help cater to your day to day business banking needs in Pakistan. Business entities can now digitally open bank accounts in PKR, USD, EUR, GBP, SAR & AED and explore a wide horizon of services in Pakistan.
|Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)||Limited Companies/Corporations||Trusts, Societies, Associations, etc.||NGOs/NPOs/
Main Product Features
- Hassle Free Account Opening in any Branch of Samba Bank Limited (Pakistan) without coming to Pakistan
- Accounts can be opened in PKR, USD, EUR, GBP, SAR & AED
- The funding of the account can only be done through foreign inward remittance
- Local deposits in these accounts are strictly not allowed
- Access to a host of Investment avenues on flexible tenors offering competitive returns such as:
- Registered Debt securities of Government of Pakistan (T-bills, PIBs, Sukuk and any other registered debt securities of the government).
- Shares quoted on the stock exchange(s) in Pakistan.
- Investments in units of funds quoted at stock exchange(s) and units of mutual funds registered as Open End Schemes (OES) under management of Asset Management Companies (AMCs) licensed by SECP to provide asset management services.
- Shares of companies not listed on stock exchanges(s) in Pakistan.
- Units of private funds established and operated by Private Fund Management Company licensed by SECP to provide private equity and venture capital fund management services.
- Efficient Facilitation of Inward/Outward Remittance Facility
- Dedicated Relationship Management Team & State of the Art Branches across Pakistan
- 24/7 Access to SambaPhone | +92 21 11 11 SAMBA (72622) | 0800-72622
- Zakat is not Applicable
The documentation required for submission for your account opening application is very easy and should be readily available with you at all the times. The list of document required to be uploaded online varies, depending upon the type of your entity.
Whereas Samba Bank Limited’s account opening application clearly guides you regarding the upload of respective document, however for reference purpose, the list is attached.
After your Digital Account Opening Application is Submitted
- As soon as you have digitally submitted your application, you will receive a call from our dedicated team to officially welcome you to Samba Bank Limited where:
- Your Account details will be verified and you will be guided on how to use your account.
- Once account is opened, you will receive a Welcome Email from our Head Office containing your account credentials and other useful information.
- Your Samba Cheque Book (Welcome Pack), if requested, will be dispatched to your registered correspondence address as soon as your account is funded with a minimum of PKR 10,000/- (or equivalent in FCY)
- Upon receipt of your Welcome Pack, you are requested to please sign the Cheque Book acknowledgement slip and send us a picture of the same via return email.