Samba Home Loan
You can now meet your desires of owning the home of your dreams with Samba Home Loan.
Samba Bank now provides you with financing options to buy, build or renovate the perfect home to call your own.
Features & Benefits
- An installment based facility against the collateral of residential property
- Financing limit from PKR 3,000,000 to PKR 100,000,000/-
- Equal monthly installments
- Flexible tenure from 2 to 20 years
- Financing up to 75% of property value
- Co-borrower option available
- Free Property and life insurance
- Purchase of Constructed House
- Home Renovation
- Purchase of Plot including Construction of House
- Balance Transfer Facility
- Pakistani nationals residing and working in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad
- Applicant must be 30 years or more at the time of financing application and 60 years or less/ retirement age, whichever is lower at the time of financing maturity (70 years at loan maturity for Self-Employed Individuals)
- Monthly income must be from PKR 100,000/- Salaried Individuals and PKR 500,000/- for Self-Employed Individuals
- Pakistani citizens living abroad.
- Monthly income must be equivalent to USD 3,500/- or above for Salaried Individuals and USD 5,000/- for Self-Employed Individuals
- Non-Resident Pakistanis can only apply for Samba Home Loan with a co-borrower who is a Resident Pakistani
Terms and Conditions apply.
- The given requirements and eligibility criteria are indicative minimum requirements only and may vary depending on various factors including but not limited to customer profile, credit history, employment status etc.
- All Samba Home Loan applications will be subject to regulations and Samba Bank’s internal credit policies.
To apply for Samba Home Loan, please contact Samba Phone Banking on +92-21-11-11-SAMBA (72622) or write to us on email@example.com.
You will need to provide the following minimum documents to apply for Samba Home Loan:
- Complete and signed Samba Home Loan Application Booklet
- Valid CNIC / Smart Card (Non-Resident Pakistanis are also required to provide a copy of their valid Passport, Visa and/or Work Permit)
- Bank Statement
- Valid documentary evidence of employment or business:
- Salaried Individuals: Pay / salary slips duly validated by employer’s Human Resource Department
- Self-Employed Individuals: Tax Returns, Proprietorship letter, NTN Certificate, Partnership Deed, Articles / Memorandum of Association etc. (requirements may vary on a case-to-case basis)
- Loan payoff / termination sheet(s) and / or repayment schedule(s) from existing Bank(s) for ‘Balance Transfer Facility’ applications