Samba ATM Services
The Samba Debit MasterCard Card is easy to use, completely reliable and convenient. Imagine the convenience of accessing your account and most of your personal banking without having to regularly visit your branch. With our Samba Debit MasterCard, you can bank 24 hours a day – 365 days a year. Samba Bank Limited is proud to offer this service to its valued customers.
- Allows you to access your funds 24/7 through any ATM in Pakistan including ATM's of other banks and Cirrus/MasterCard enabled ATMs globally.
- Allows you to withdraw up to Rs. 50,000 cash daily.
- Account to account funds transfer (within Samba & other local banks)
- Payment of utility bills (K-Electric, LESCO, GEPCO, SNGPL, SSGC, Ufone Postpaid & Prepaid, Warid Postpaid & Prepaid and Telenor Postpaid and Prepaid)
- Balance Inquiry and Mini Statement
- Cheque book request
ATM Security Tips
General Security Tips for ATM Users.
- Never disclose your personal identification number (PIN) to anyone.
- Never use an ATM with a blank screen.
- Do not force your card into the card slot.
- Stand close to the ATM and use your body and hand as a shield to make sure nobody sees you keying in your PIN.
- Keep your hand over the card slot to make sure nobody can swap or take your card.
- Follow the instructions on the ATM screen carefully.
- Do not insert your card until asked to do so by the display screen.
- Only put in your PIN when the ATM tells you to do so.
- Avoid drawing cash late at night or when you are alone.
- Leave the ATM immediately if you don't feel safe or you are suspicious of individuals loitering around.
- Never hurry when using an ATM. Make sure you are not distracted, intimidated, or rushed into your transaction.
- Never accept help from strangers when using an ATM. Be cautious of strangers asking for help.
- Do not count your cash in front of the ATM.
- Avoid using ATMs in secluded areas after dark.
- If the ATM retains your card, cancel the transaction immediately and call the bank using the available phone or UAN number (+92-21) 11 11 SAMBA (72622).